Monday, July 11, 2005

Juan, You Magnificent Bastard!!!


Hello again from Wally World.
SO .... we are in line for Star Tours last night. It's a Very long line ( I know knock me over with a feather)! Anyway this jackass and his family behind us are pushing and shoving through the crowd like the rest of us are orange cones on a damn test track.
His family is having a hard time keeping up with his relentless assault and keep yelling his name Juan! ...... Juan! finally we get to the loading area .... Juan is jumping and dancing at the door like he's got pissed off fire ants in his pants. The doors open to the simulator. The people leaving the ride ahead of us are still shuffling out ...... Juan forges full speed ahead! He's pushing and shoving the people in front of him .......... and follows them right out of the ride!!!! The doors close and Juan's stunned family sits down for the ride. I ... laughing so hard I may have soiled myself, I Had a ball on the the ride, thinking about Juan pushing and shoving down the exit ramp and finding himself in the Star Wars gift shop with a glorious WTF? look on his face. HA!!!
Juan, you magnificent bastard! You made my night!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger jdub said...

thats great - I hope he got sick on plastic vessels in the shape of grapes filled with warm purple sugar water, jerk.

9:41 PM  
Blogger quycksilver said...

that's awesome!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home