Sunday, July 10, 2005

Mint Juleps ROCK


I am now at the fun park...... well the hotel now. Did a few rides today and now hanging out in a room with a view of the California Adventure Park. I really like Disneyland but what the F%^k where they thinking with California Adventure? My biting satire is on hold for now due to my trip to Downtown Disney and the Ralph Brennens Restaurant ( as in the New Orleans Ralph) OK.... a Mint Julep sounds like a silly umbrella drink but the sum bitch is made with 3 oz of beam and a healthy brandy float. I had two of those and now I'm whistling zippy do dah out my asshole. Tomorrow is another story but right now .....I can not (swear to god) come up with more than fifty people I want to see against the wall with the revolution comes AMAZING!!!
Oh and thanks to the Boys at Sweet Rigs! And you Social*Butterfly ........ I like more and more.

3 Comments:

Blogger jdub said...

uh... thats "RIGS"

9:49 AM  
Blogger crowww said...

Crap ...... I told ya I was full of beam

6:10 PM  
Blogger Bekkah said...

I tell 'ya, those silly umbrella drinks pack a SERIOUS punch! It's the handful of Chippies that nurse them for FIVE hours who have given them such a bad reputation!

If I make one of my signature concoctions for the hubby, he'll usually grab the glass, take a taste, laugh, tell me it tastes like 'candy' and then CHUG it. Guaranteed...in 25 minutes he's knocked on his ass!!!

I’ve never tried a Mint Julep…I’ll have to add it to my list :)

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home