Monday, August 01, 2005

My Highlight today is my Get Fuzzy Calender!?!


How pathetic is that. The best thing I can come up with to look forward to today is flipping the " Get Fuzzy " calendar over to August. I'm a sad little man.

THINGS I CAN DO TO SPICE UP THE DAY ...

Call in sick with one of the following excuses.

* My festering herpes have come back in an unusual and unfortunate spot.

* I FOUND JESUS ........ and he needs a ride somewhere.

* Projectile Diarrhea

* Ear ache in my eye!

* The little voices in my head said I don't have enough ammo to go to work yet.

* I dreamt I ate a whole crate of marshmallows last night and this morning my "sock drawer" is empty

2 Comments:

Blogger Mick Hyde said...

great blog.
thank you.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Bekkah said...

See, I wish I had come across this earlier! When I called out this morning I had nothing this imaginative to tell the boss-lady. I ended up with: Taking into consideration your safety and well-being, I think it's best if I avoided the office today...

;)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home