Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Things from an insomniacs mind



  • I heard someone at work mention that there is a new book about Helen Keller coming out ... and I thought .... Wow! She was gay too!?!

  • People all upset about saving the whales, not buying perfume with blubber as an ingredient .... Eating Vegetarian, rather than a meal made from a large animal with big brown trusting eyes named Bessie etc. But NO ONE is concerned about BABY OIL!!!!

  • Men always get the last words ...... It’s just that those words are “Yes Dear”.

  • A women I know tells everyone at work that it’s “Not her job to tattle on everyone” .... I thought about that one, and she’s right. It’s more of a hobby for her.

  • I stood to the right of my wife during our wedding ceremony. It was the last time I was ever right.

4 Comments:

Blogger Redphi5h said...

The Helen Keller joke is gold :)

9:16 PM  
Blogger RockO said...

baby oil is dangerous

my insomniac question was...

if nothing sticks to teflon...how does teflon stick to things?

11:09 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Man, that Helen Keller one really brightened my day....LOL

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Dry Food information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home